LSPP Requirement Specifically for Auditing

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Mon Oct 3 15:15:07 UTC 2005

On Monday 03 October 2005 11:03, Dustin Kirkland wrote:
> For the of completeness, can you reference the section of the LSPP/RBAC
> specification where each of these came from?

Sure, I omitted that for easier reading. I'll add them since its just a copy &
paste and resend. I also accidently omitted something in section 13, and
needed to send that anyways.

> > 10.0 Postfix
> > 10.1 Add loginuid code to set it when delivering local mail
>
> Also, I'm pretty sure that we removed Postfix from the Security Target.

It may not be on your security target, but its still an entry point daemon. It
needs to set the loginuid during local delivery so that if it executes any
$HOME/.forward file or anything else under the local user's account, the
actions are properly attributed to the user instead of root/mail.