audit 1.0.4 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 16:36:06 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Make rate & backlog 32 bit unsigned int in auditctl
- In auditctl, if -F arch is given with -t option, don't require list
- Update auditd man page
- Add size check to audit_send
- Update message for audit_open failure when kernel doesn't support audit

This is a bug fix release. The size check added to audit_send is an extra
precaution to make sure nothing bad happens.

Please let me know if there are any problems with this release.