audit 1.2 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Fri Apr 7 21:17:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Add support for new file system auditing kernel subsystem

This release adds initial support for the new file system auditing capability
found in the lspp kernel. The -w/W switches still work for auditctl to
maintain some backward compatibility. The -k and -p switches are deprecated
since there isn't quite the same capability in the new system. The lspp.16
kernel can be found at http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/files/lspp.

Please let me know if there are any problems with this release.