Re. 2.6.15-mm1

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jan 6 20:04:35 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 20:28 +0100, Etienne Lorrain wrote:
>  I did not have to recompile, here is the log of GDB session:

Thanks. You appear to have an inode with ->i_sb == 0x00000008. I don't
think we can really blame the audit code for falling foul of that.

Is this repeatable? Always 'at virtual address 00000010'? We can try
sticking some extra debugging in there to check for inode->i_sb == 8 and
dumping the whole thing to printk in an attempt to work out how it got
there...

--
dwmw2