Re. 2.6.15-mm1

Etienne Lorrain etienne_lorrain at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 8 16:52:28 UTC 2006

--- Andrew Morton <akpm at osdl.org> a écrit :
> David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 20:28 +0100, Etienne Lorrain wrote:
> > >  I did not have to recompile, here is the log of GDB session:
> >
> > Thanks. You appear to have an inode with ->i_sb == 0x00000008. I don't
> > think we can really blame the audit code for falling foul of that.
>
> That is kind of bad.  Etienne, which filesystem types do you have mounted?

 I am only using FAT12/16/32 or EXT2/3FS - no other filesystem present,
no NTFS at all, a small partition containing the image of a CDROM but
not mounted. No CDROM in drivers.
 Mostly the previous message is:
fstab-sync[1919]: added mount point /media/floppy for /dev/fd0
 and if there was a floppy present it wat FAT12.

 The OOPS do not appear at each boot, but when there isn't any OOPS
logged in /var/log/messages, the graphic boot never boots to enable
me to enter name/password, and CtrlAltF1 does not switch to text mode...
 The presence of a floppy in the floppy driver does not seem completely
related (4 try and no direct relation).
 Linux-2.6.15 (without -mm1 patch) always boot fine.

 Attached is another OOPS which seems related (not line wrapped).

  Etienne.