Re. 2.6.15-mm1

Etienne Lorrain etienne_lorrain at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 10 23:36:14 UTC 2006

  I am really sorry about my last E-mail, the initrd associated to
the kernel is the one for -mm2 and not -mm2slab (Gujin automatic
association by the end of the filename) .
The correct log file is attached here - it has booted a lot
more but finished by an OOPS which needed direct POWER OFF button...

 By the way:
[etienne at localhost ~]$ cd linux-mm/linux-2.6.15-mm2/
[etienne at localhost linux-2.6.15-mm2]$ gdb vmlinux
GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (6.3.0.0-1.21rh)
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...Using host libthread_db lib rary
"/lib/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) list *skb_under_panic+0x63
0xc02b5be3 is in skb_under_panic (net/core/skbuff.c:112).
107     {
108             printk(KERN_EMERG "skb_under_panic: text:%p len:%d put:%d head:% p "
109                               "data:%p tail:%p end:%p dev:%s\n",
110                    here, skb->len, sz, skb->head, skb->data, skb->tail, skb- >end,
111                    skb->dev ? skb->dev->name : "<NULL>");
112             BUG();
113     }
114
115     /*      Allocate a new skbuff. We do this ourselves so we can fill in a few
116      *      'private' fields and also do memory statistics to find all the
(gdb)

  Etienne.