watching files/directories with audit the contains turkish characters in file/directory name

Evren Kalayciklioglu cliffhanger1212 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 13:29:53 UTC 2006

I want to monitor some specific file with audit. These
files' names mostly includes Turkish characters. When
i tried the program, for including Turkish characters,
log for these files is unreadable. I can change all
these files' names but my boss does not accept this.
He wants to watch with Turkish characters and the
output file is correct and readable for Turkish
according to him.

So, i am thinking to change the source if there is
definite character codes. what i want to do that
change the valid character code to unicode UTF-8 or
add unicode UTF-8.

Is it possible? or not? If it is possible, which file
is interested what i want to do in source code?

Thanks a lot.

Evren Kalayciklioglu