File watches supported in Audit 1.1.5 on Fedora Core 5?

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 03:05:04 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 20:32, Jonathan Abbey wrote:
> Is there another component I can install on top of Fedora Core 5, or
> do I need to move wholesale to rawhide?

Just get the rawhide glibc-kerneheaders source rpm and install that. Do an
rpmbuild -bp to get it to expand the source code, then find the audit.h file
and copy it to /usr/include/linux. You can save the old one just in case you
ever need it. You should be safe rolling that one file forward. I would not
update any other file from rawhide's package.