Audit Parsing Library Requirements

Debora Velarde dvelarde at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 9 18:49:08 UTC 2006

Not sure if ausearch supports this now, but I'm thinking of two use cases:
1.  If I want to find all records where the auid is NOT 500
2.  If I want to find all records where the gid is greater than 500.

Could we then do:
ausearch_set_param("auid", "!=", "500");
ausearch_set_param("gid", ">", "500");