audit test results on lspp.12 kernel

Linda Knippers linda.knippers at hp.com
Mon Mar 20 18:38:20 UTC 2006

Hi Steve,

Maybe you could post something about the standard logging
function and what the records ought to look like these days?
I think having consistent records is a good thing but it would
have been nice to see them here first since the changes have an
impact.  Loulwa mentioned a case where the string is missing.
I don't know if its really missing or just not found exactly
as expected.  Do you know if any messages were omitted as
part of the conversion?

Thanks,

-- ljk