audit 1.2.2 released

James Antill jantill at redhat.com
Thu May 25 15:16:29 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 08:48 -0500, Michael C Thompson wrote:

> Do you mean to say that embedded audit_log_user_message() inside a loop
> changes it's return code?

 Sorry, my explanation probably wasn't clear.
 It changes from the first to the second invocation, the first is always
-1 the second is always 0 (on boot, only, after boot the first succeeds
as well).

int i;
for (i=0; i<2; i++) {
	rc = audit_log_user_message();
}

> Is that code sample correct?

 It is now, yes.

--
James Antill - <james.antill at redhat.com>
> * What is the penalty for using RHEL without paying?
We subscribe them to memo-list. -- Bill Nottingham