Audit-1.0.14

Todd, Charles CTODD at ball.com
Tue Nov 14 04:17:57 UTC 2006

Thanks Steve.  I do actually have a ticket open with RedHat to make this available for pre-U5 versions, so you may have to pass off to the QC team.  We've had enough fun getting the 2.6.9-42 kernel to not break out-of tree kernel modules for commercial packages.  If I have to build audit 1.0.15 to be compatible with u3 I'll try to do that.

Thanks for your time and help,
Charlie Todd
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.