audit 1.2.8 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Fri Sep 29 21:54:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Make internal auditd buffers bigger for context info
- Correct address resolving of hostname in logging functions
- Do not allow multiple msgtypes in same audit rule in auditctl (#207666)
- Only =, != operators for arch & inode fields in auditctl (#206427)
- Add disp_qos & dispatcher to auditd reconfigure
- Send sighup to child when no change in dispatcher during auditd reconfigure
- Cleanup file descriptor handling in auditd
- Updated audit message type table
- Remove watches from aureport since FS_WATCH is deprecated
- Add audit_log_avc back temporarily (#208152)

Please let me know if there are any problems with this release.