RHELU4 versus RHELU5

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Feb 8 17:23:35 UTC 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 11:34, Kirkwood, David A. wrote:
> I have not looked at the audit capability on RHELU5, but from the mail
> on this list I get a sense that it is, from the configuration and review
> tools significantly different that used in the previous release.

There are a lot of updates. RHEL4U5 will be using the 1.0.15 release. This was
announced:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-audit/2006-November/msg00033.html

> First, Is this a correct assumption?

U4 was 1.0.14, U5 will be 1.0.15. There's not  a huge difference between them,
look at the changelog/announcement. But there are improvements and some new
capabilities.