audit 1.5.4 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 21:13:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
soon. The Changelog is:

- Add feed interface to auparse library (John Dennis)
- Apply patch to libauparse for unresolved symbols (#241178)
- Apply patch to add line numbers for file events in libauparse (John Dennis)
- Change seresults to seresult in libauparse (John Dennis)
- Add unit32_t definition to swig (#244210)
- Add support for directory auditing
- Update acct field to be escaped

Please note that the audit event dispatcher will be changing again in the next
release. This is the current area of work and this one is considered
temporary. This release is primarily to get some other needed fixes out for
people to use. I should have a new release soon.

Please let me know if there are any problems with this release.