audisp-prelude problems

Loredan Stancu loredan.stancu at myclar.ro
Thu Dec 4 15:38:53 UTC 2008

On the same topic, I sow that audisp-remote plugin can send events remote
using a secure connection(transport = ssl in audisp-remote.conf file).

When using tcp as a transport method events arrive to the a aggregation
auditd but when using ssl no event arrive?

How can I use a secure connection to transmit events?