audit 1.6.8 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 20:12:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
soon. The Changelog is:

- Update for gcc 4.3
- Cleanup descriptors in audispd before running plugins
- Fix 'recent' keyword for aureport/search
- Fix SE Linux policy for zos_remote plugin
- Add event type for group password authentication attempts
- Couple of updates to the translation tables
- Add detection of failed group authentication to audisp-prelude

This release is mostly for people that need a fixed version that compiles
against gcc 4.3.

Please let me know if you run across any problems with this release.