Cooked audit log format

Miloslav Trmač mitr at redhat.com
Mon May 12 16:09:40 UTC 2008

Hello,
LC Bruzenak píše v Po 12. 05. 2008 v 10:50 -0500:
> Q: Will the (hopefully) soon-to-be released visualization tool have any
> influence on this discussion?
I hope so.

>  Also aggregation?
Probably not much.

> Regardless, my original question was would more cooking find its way
> into the visualization tool? And any idea of when that may be released?
A preliminary version will be easily installable in a few days; you can
download a tarball from https://fedorahosted.org/audit-viewer right now,
but building the required python-gtkextra bindings requires some
effort.[1]

audit-viewer currently uses libauparse to interpret field values, and
does not add its own transformations.  Some additional value
transformation / computation is planned, but I'd like to add it to
libauparse, not directly to audit-viewer, to make sure other tools
behave consistently.
	Mirek

[1] You can extract the necessary patches from the Fedora packaging CVS.