Note to anyone shipping audit 1.7.8

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Oct 23 23:38:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

If you are shipping audit 1.7.8, I wanted to mention that I found 2 bugs today
that are now fixed in svn. I recommend you pull them and patch up. The bugs
are not severe enough to warrant a new release but enough of a hassle that I
want people to know about them.

https://fedorahosted.org/audit/changeset/153
https://fedorahosted.org/audit/changeset/154

These fix a segfault when GSSAPI is not enabled and aureport is reading from a
file rather than a log. And quieten the messages that are printed to the
console when you use aureport and GSSAPI is not supported. Both of these are
fixed in the next rawhide push.