Compile Error

陈洁丹 jeedan.chen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 02:00:35 UTC 2009

Hello ,Everyone
I changed to use audit-1.7.17
while compiling ,I have some problem , Here is the error message

zos-remote-plugin.c:39:18: error: lber.h: No such file or directory
In file included from zos-remote-log.h:27,
                 from zos-remote-plugin.c:42:

zos-remote-ldap.h:283: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before
'LDAP'
zos-remote-ldap.h:309: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...'
before 'BerElement'
Do I need to install ldap-devel.
when I tried to install , I have other problem such as dependency and
confict.
It's really messy....

Do I really need to install ldap-devel to continue compiling?
Thanks again

Jeedan
陈洁丹   北京邮电大学软件学院
地 址:  北京邮电大学学二D12寝室