How to add a plugin

Adan jeedan.chen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:58:13 UTC 2009

Hello,everyone.
 Firstly, I want to thanks Steve.With his help I finally install the audit-1.7.17.
 I'm a fresh man in linux and audit .
 I have install the audit, but under /etc/audisp/plugins.d I only find two plugins.I want to
 add another  plugin. For example the audisp-example.c  audisp-example.conf, what should I do ?
 After compiling  the audisp-example.c I get audisp-example ,but when should I put it?
 Should I put the audisp-example.conf under the directory of /etc/audisp/plugins.d ?
 Anything else?

 Thanks~~~

                                                                      Jeedan