How to learn the Message type?

陈洁丹 jeedan.chen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 02:59:49 UTC 2009

Hello, my friends.
Every record contains a  type field.It's about the message type such as
AUDIT_AVC, AUDIT_SYSCALL and so on.
Does AVC mean  Mandatory Access Control ?

Is all the messag types listed in msg_typetab.h?
What do they mean exactly?
Where can I  get the information about them ?
I look into the _LIBAUDIT_H_ , and find this sentence
 * 1300 - 1399 audit event messages
But in this file , I find nothing about audit event message
Can anyone give me an URL or give a book for me about the  audit event
message?
Thanks a lot ^_^

                                                          Jeedan
--