auditctl -1 User ID

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at groupw.com
Wed Feb 18 17:16:14 UTC 2009

I'm getting an auditctl startup SELinux violation that is showing up
with a user ID of -1 (4294967295 in my case).  I can fix the violation,
but before I do I thought I saw something a while back about setting a
parameter or defining a variable on power-up so that one didn't get the
-1 for something that came up in the wrong order.

I've search blog.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.security.audit and can't
seem to find it.  Am I all wet or can someone help me with this?

Thanks,

Dan