audit-viewer

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at groupw.com
Thu Feb 19 21:09:16 UTC 2009

Seeing the recommendation of audit-viewer I downloaded it to give it a try.

I have audit-viewer-0.4 and get the following error from "make install"

Byte-compiling python modules...
client.py dialog_base.py event_dialog.py event_source.py filters.py
format_versions.py list_properties.py list_tab.py  File
"/usr/local/share/audit-viewer/list_tab.py", line 558
    store_data[column + 1] = l.pop(0) if l else ''
                                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Is it just me or should I try the 0.3 version?

Dan