audit-1.7.14 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 22:29:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit. It will also be in rawhide
soon. The ChangeLog is:

- In auditctl rules allow a0-a3 to be negative numbers
- Add partial support for IMA integrity auditing
- In s-c-audit, fix error handling with audit-1.7.12 and later
- In s-c-audit, fix saving space_left_action
- In s-c-audit, include many new translations
- Aureport and ausearch do not need to stat the dispatcher
- Make auparse handle empty AUSOURCE_FILE_ARRAY correctly (Miloslav Trmač)
- Allow ausearch/report to specify multiple node names (Lenny Bruzenak)
- Correct checking of != operator in audit_rule_fieldpair_data
- Updated syscall table for 2.6.31 kernel
- In auditd reset syslog warnings if disk space becomes available
- Fix getloginuid for python bindings
- In auditsp-remote plugin, timeout network reads (#514090)
- Add audit.rules man page

This release updates s-c-audit to the 0.4.10 release and pulls in various bug
fixes from the trunk source code.

Please let me know if you run across any problems with this release.