a new tool about audit data visualization

liequan che liequanche at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 03:35:16 UTC 2010

  Dear all:
   I have written  a new audit log visualization tool named aureport-gui
based on pychart and pyqt.
   you can download the source packages at
http://code.google.com/p/aureport-gui/downloads/list.or use svn checkout
command.
svn checkout *http*://aureport-gui.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/aureport-gui-read-only
   you can see the sceenshots at
http://code.google.com/p/aureport-gui/issues/detail?id=1.
   Because the old visualized script  "mkbar" seems unfit and ugly.I write
a new tool  with pychart as a substitute for "mkbar".  The "aureport-gui"
 package still contains the  "mkbar" script ,which I made some changes to
make it look more beautify.But anyway,I don't use it.
   I have tested the program in fedora 12 ,it requires pychart,and audit
packages. and it works well.

 <liequanche at gmail.com>    Thanks!
   cheliequan at redflag-linux.com
   2010.3.24