Events lost with dispatcher

Vishwanath Venkatesan vvenkates at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 19:32:33 UTC 2010

The process is running, I get all the events in audit.log if I use
'RAW' mode,
I am losing events when using the dispatcher mode. (ex: there are 100
events to be received, I receive just 70)
Moreover there is no delay in the dispatcher's end as  I  have it
multithreaded.

I am using the skeleton code to receive events in the dispatcher.

- Vish