[RFC] Virtual machine related events support

Marcelo Cerri mhcerri at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Dec 6 20:31:21 UTC 2011

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm already coding the auvirt tool and I'd like to add command line
options similar to "--start" and "--end" from ausearch.

Looking into ausearch code I found two functions (ausearch_time_end and
ausearch_time_start) that already parse date and time informed and
support some interesting options as "now", "today", "week-ago" and etc.

Do you think there would be a problem in use these functions in auvirt?

Regards,
Marcelo