excluding auditd events

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Thu May 26 14:23:09 UTC 2011

> Sort of. We have kerberos support, but its not enabled at the moment. The reason being
> is that the kerberos libraries were in /usr/lib64 which is a big problem if the audit
> system started before the nfs components (and it does). I think the kerberos libraries
> might have been moved so we could potentially turn that on sometime soon - but I have
> not been updating or testing the code. If you build your own packages, you can turn it
> on now.

Thanks, I'll try as soon as I am able to build a decent version of the
daemon (as I already pointed out - the show-stopper for me is the older
version of perl on my FC13 system, which, from what I remember, is a
dependency for building the remote-logging part of the daemon). When I
get more confident about understanding the audit daemon better (and
having looked properly in the code itself) I may come up with few other
ideas.