GPL-less alternatives to the Audit Userland

Nathaniel Husted nhusted at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:33:36 UTC 2012

For a while I've been working on a project that ports/forks Audit to
the Android platform (https://github.com/nwhusted/AuditdAndroid). I
currently have a proof of concept in operation and I am working on
getting the relevant kernel code back-patched and the userland code
integrated in Android. One of the primary issues raised at the moment
is the Android Open Source Project code base is not compatible with
GPL code. I am currently unaware of any userland audit interface that
is not under the GPL. I was wondering if anyone on the list knew of
any, if they even exist? Any information is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Nathaniel Husted