EXT :Re: PCI-DSS: Log every root actions/keystrokes but avoid passwords

Boyce, Kevin P (AS) Kevin.Boyce at ngc.com
Fri Jul 13 17:09:15 UTC 2012

Wouldn't another option be to audit the exec of particular executables you are interested in knowing if someone runs?
Obviously you won't know what they are typing into text documents and such, but is that really required?  Most places don't allow key loggers at all and it sounds like that's what you've got.