mode = forward

Marcelo Cerri mhcerri at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jul 30 13:17:09 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

Which component is complaining that the queue is full, audispd or
audisp-remote? audisp-remote is used for remote logging and I'm not sure
if this is your case. Can you provide us more information about this?

I took a quick look at the source code of version 1.7.18 of
audisp-remote and it actually just supports "immediate" mode. Probably
"forward" mode is supported by lately versions.

If audispd is complaining about its queue (instead of audisp-remote),
you can try to increase the value of q_depth in the audispd.conf file.

Regards,
Marcelo