User msg in Audit Viewer

Brown, Curtis (cbrown31) cbrown31 at harris.com
Mon Feb 25 20:41:21 UTC 2013

I don't know if this the correct forum for questions about the Audit Viewer but here goes.

I wrote a test app to write an audit user message (audit_log_user_message).  This is successful.

I'm trying to display the msg="" portion of the audit record in Audit Viewer without success.

The msg portion doesn't show up in the "Other Fields"  displayed by Audit Viewer but is present in the actual audit record.

Any help would be appreciated or please point me to a forum that can answer my question.