key options with spaces

LC Bruzenak lenny at magitekltd.com
Wed Jun 19 18:49:21 UTC 2013

Hey Steve,

I was expecting it to not match the one with the spaces.
I can live with any answer; either disallowing spaces or allowing spaces
and matching exactly, or (less desirable) even if it is desired to match
the first occurrence of the string and it is noted as such in the man page.

The reason I tried the spaces was at direction from a security guy who was
looking at a (now-mofied) RHEL 6 STIG beta release. I am not a fan of the
spaces myself; was probably going to substitute underscores.

Thanks,
LCB

--

LC (Lenny) Bruzenak