Thoughts on adding sd-journal as a log_format to auditd

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Fri Mar 15 16:54:28 UTC 2013

On Friday, March 15, 2013 11:22:50 AM Miloslav Trmac wrote:
> [...]

I don't think this is a problem to worry about. A plugin is handed the whole
event line by line. To push events you don't need to parse. The real issue is
later...running reports.

I also thought there was some patch presented on this list sometime in the
last month to allow journald to listen for audit events directly.