Kernel patches needed

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu May 9 13:26:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was just doing some validation work to make sure the newly converted
ausearch is producing the exact same output as it used to...and found a couple
items that needs patching.

1) AUDIT_TTY events are not recording a subject field.
2) AVC records can sometimes have dev="md1". The dev field is documented as
being the numeric device number. Cases like this should be changed to
"devname" which can be encoded.
3) We might need a supplemental record for *setxattr. The flags field is the
fifth argument and not recorded anywhere.

Thanks,