audit_ftype_to_name?

Stephen Quinney squinney at inf.ed.ac.uk
Fri Oct 18 11:47:23 UTC 2013

I am wanting to use the audit_ftype_to_name function which is provided
in the audit python module. It seems that this always returns None
which is not particularly useful. I can see that the function is
implemented in lib/lookup_table.c and it only does something when the
NO_TABLES cpp macro is not defined. In src/mt/Makefile.am that is
defined (with -DNO_TABLES in AM_CFLAGS), I assume that is deliberate?
I can't see any definition of the ftype_i2s function which is called
by audit_ftype_to_name so maybe this hasn't been implemented yet?

Thanks,

Stephen

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.