When do audit log calls fail?

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 21:23:55 UTC 2013

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 11:43:22 AM Kenan Avdic wrote:
> Thanks very much for the excellent answer. That explains everything.
>
> It's been suggested to me that audit had certain features that I'm
> discovering it does not - my apologies if I seemed to be demanding features.

Don't apologize...that is how the audit system gets better. New people bring
new requirements and if its a good idea, we generally implement it or move
towards that capability over time. If you want to talk more about your
requirements, please do. There are others here that might also need some of
the capabilities you want.

Thanks,