Generic audit set/get and "splitlog" patches

William Roberts bill.c.roberts at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 01:00:45 UTC 2013

Earlier this year I worked with Eric Paris to piggy back a patch I had for
the audit subsystem on some of his work. The patch enabled delivering the
log to kmsg even if the messages were going to a user space auditd. This
came out of a strange use case at Samsung with the commercialization of SE
for Android.

Im trying to find out what the status is of both that patch, and the
dependency on Eric's generic feature set/get.

Erics Changes:
http://git.infradead.org/users/eparis/audit.git/log/refs/heads/audit-for-3.11

My Changes:
https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/60881/

Obviously these are in the mailer archives as well.

Thanks!
--
Respectfully,

William C Roberts