Difference between "-a exit,always" and "-a always,exit"?

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 13:23:34 UTC 2014

On Thursday, April 03, 2014 08:36:21 AM leam hall wrote:
> You and everyone I know. However, the SCC scan tool is hitting as it
> expects "exit,always". Ugh...

This would be a SCAP content issue. In doing some research, I found that the
problem appears to have been solved in the audit-2.0.6 release. It also seems
that a couple rules got accidentally re-introduced in 2.2.3 but was fixed again
in 2.3.2.

But going back to the content, I just grep'ed through the SSG project and see
that they are testing for reversed fields. I'll tell them to fix that.

-Steve