audit 2.3.4 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 14:02:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit. It will also be in rawhide
soon. The ChangeLog is:

- Parse path in CONFIG_CHANGE events
- In audisp-remote, fix retry logic for temporary network failures
- In auparse, add get_type_name function
- Add --no-config command option to aureport
- Fix interpretting MCS seliunx contexts in ausearch (#970675)
- In auparse, classify selinux contexts as MAC_LABEL field type
- In ausearch/report parse vm-ctx and img-ctx as selinux labels
- Update translation tables for the 3.14 kernel

Please let me know if you run across any problems with this release.