Setting loginuid for a process starting at boot

Maupertuis Philippe philippe.maupertuis at worldline.com
Tue Jan 14 13:13:45 UTC 2014

Auditctl -e wont probably go unnoticed while an inconspicuous echo probably would.
Is there a rule to track this action without overloading the system ?
Alternatively, is a post mortem analysis viable ?
I was thinking of finding process in the audit.log whose loginuid differs from parent's loginuid.
Is there a way to extract information and reformat the result (to keep process pid ppid loginuid for example) ?

Philippe