STIG issue with auditctl -l

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 17:08:51 UTC 2014

On Thursday, November 20, 2014 11:56:50 AM leam hall wrote:
> Steve, as always I appreciate your fast response and awesome help! I'm
> collating stuff to send up the chain.

I discussed this a couple weeks back on the SCAP Security Guide mail list:

https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/scap-security-guide/2014-October/006251.html

You might want to review that thread because I pointed out a couple more
mistakes that its making. Not to mention, if you have to STIG a box, wouldn't
you want to have a scanner to tell you that you are in compliance? SSG +
openscap solves this problem in an open source way.