audit 2.4.2 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 20:33:23 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit. It will also be in rawhide
soon. The ChangeLog is:

- Ausearch should parse exe field in SECCOMP events
- Improve output for short mode interpretations in auparse
- Add CRYPTO_IKE_SA and CRYPTO_IPSEC_SA events
- If auditctl is reading rules from a file, send messages to syslog (#1144252)
- Correct lookup of ppc64le when determining machine type
- Increase time buffer for wide character numbers in ausearch/report (#1200314)
- In aureport, add USER_TTY events to tty report
- In audispd, limit reporting of queue full messages (#1203810)
- In auditctl, don't segfault when invalid options passed (#1206516)
- In autrace, remove some older unimplemented syscalls for aarch64 (#1185892)
- In auditctl, correct lookup of aarch64 in arch field (#1186313)
- Update lookup tables for 4.1 kernel

Please let me know if you run across any problems with this release.