Audit rotate

David Flatley dflatley at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 8 17:17:40 UTC 2015

     I have "/sbin/service auditd rotate" in my scripts I use on my Red Hat
systems. But apparently on Suse it does not rotate the logs. When I run the
rotate command it comes back with what it can
do and rotate is not in there. Oh and it is auditd 1.8.0.30-1.

David Flatley CISSP

"To err is human. To really screw up requires the root password." -UNKNOWN