Audit class/lab

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Wed Jul 15 22:19:30 UTC 2015

Hello,

I normally don't put the word out about speeches I give, or things like that.
But I am going to be teaching a hands-on audit class to demonstrate how to
configure, setup rules, and do searching and reporting using the native linux
audit tools.

The lab will be part of the Defence in Depth conference in Washington (Tyson's
Cormers, VA) on Sept 1. Its free, you just have to register. More info:

http://www.redhat.com/en/about/events/2015-defense-depth

I will be going over new features that aids insider threat detection and signs
of intrusion in addition to basics. Bring your questions and problems, let's
talk.