ANN: Experimental Fedora Rawhide kernels (selinux-next and audit-next)

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Fri Nov 20 21:49:08 UTC 2015

For the past few weeks I've been building experimental Fedora Rawhide kernels
with all of the SELinux and audit kernel patches targeted for linux-next
included. It has worked out reasonably well, and with the exception of getting
a working Linux 4.4-rc1 build this week, it has proven to be relatively easy
to manage. If you would like to help with testing and don't mind the
instability that comes with development kernels, the Fedora COPR repository
link is below.

I've been doing at least one build each week, sometimes more, and I expect to
continue with that frequency. I also perform a quick sanity check on each
successful build, including running the SELinux and audit testsuites; however,
there may be times when the kernel is simply broken, so exercise caution and
please don't run these kernels on anything critical.

 * https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/pcmoore/kernel-secnext

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com