Centralized Logging question #2

F Rafi farhanible at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 20:05:32 UTC 2016

We're sysloging to a hosted search provider (somewhat like Splunk). They
don't currently support automatic auditd log parsing. However, we have
written custom scheduled alerts based on the syscalls we're logging.

I believe someone also posted a Splunk auditd app a while back.

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/2642/

-Farhan