USER_CMD

Chris Nandor pudge at pobox.com
Thu Jul 14 21:28:39 UTC 2016

Ah, I see.  I didn't get that it was sudo itself doing it (assuming it was
linked to libaudit).  Yes, in 12.04, libaudit is not part of the base
system.  I've tried it in a vagrant box under 16.04, ldd reports libaudit
is linked, and it works fine there.

I think we'll just skip pam_tty_audit (since it records passwords on
12.04's kernel) and USER_CMD on our 12.04 boxes.

Thanks!