Question about updating audit.rules

Warron S French warron.s.french at aero.org
Thu Jun 23 12:49:20 UTC 2016

Thanks Steve, that's what I thought.  I just wanted to unclutter my memory and get it clear in my understanding.

I am moving on to another job, so I have decided to attempt to set up a more personal email (driven) account with the Linux Audit Mailing List.

I hope to engage the List from that newly associated account in the near future.
Thanks,

Warron French, MBA, SCSA